The RC-1550TX-EX series is a family of high performance 1550nm externally modulated analog transmitters. These optical transmitters are packaged in a 1RU 19”standard chassis and are available in several configurations to meet various network requirements. The RC-1550TX-EX series transmitters provide a minimum optical output power of 7 dBm or 9 dBm from 2 ports with adjustable SBS(13, 16 and 18dBm).
The RC-1550TX-EX series transmitters feature high carries to noise ratio (CNR), superior flatness, low power consumption and easy to use. With integrated proprietary pre-distortion circuit, the RC-1550TX-EX series transmitter could provide excellent CSO and CTB performance. This family of transmitters is part of the full products developed by Raycore to support and enhance the deployment of traditional HFC, passive HFC and fiber to the home (FTTH) networks.
– 19” standard 1U rack design
– High performance cooled DFB laser diode with integrated optical isolator
– Two 7 dBm or 9 dBm optical output ports
– +15 to 25 dBmV/channel RF input level
– Superior flatness, +/-0.75 dB
– OMI 3.3+/-0.3%
– Automatic/manual gain control (AGC/MGC)
– Local and remote status monitoring features (SNMP-oriented, HMS compliance)
– -20 dB input test point
– SBS adjustable: 13dBm, 16dBm, 18dBm
– Front panel laser On/Off interlock switch